Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week 23 Stats


A rough week kicked off by the bad trading on Monday. Which then led to more bad trading on Tuesday as I traded to make up the losses rather than trade correctly.

Before Jan I'd make rediculous trades daily, then compound the problem by trying to make up the losses. Now I do it only several times a month. This shows improvement but I need to improve more.

Two things I've identified as needing to work on:

1) As mentioned above, long term consistency. Doesn't do much good to trade well for a few weeks then trade so bad in one day that it wipes out the previous hard work.

2) Cultivating a long term mentality. Meaning to keep calm when going through a rough patch, because if I trade correctly I'll come back positive.

Both the above will go a long way to minimizing mistakes and maximizing profits.

No comments: