Friday, October 8, 2010

Trading like a retard

Look at this. Looook at this. All those trades...that's just ridiculous! This is how it's gone since Wednesday. What am I even thinking there? Most of those trades were losers and break almost every rule I set for myself. Price was moving fast and I jumped on and off constantly. I kept changing strategies and pursuing different ideas. Got to the point where it felt like I was playing slot machines. So stupid. As my first post here said, my challenge has been consistency. Posting this will drive that fact home further for myself. From this point on I'm sticking to my rules exactly.

Before writing this blog entry I wrote down my rules on paper and will trade by them for one week without deviation. 1 week sounds silly but for me that will be a great step. 1 week leads to 2, 2 weeks leads to a month, months will lead to solid habits, and so on.

Monday it's on at the break of dawn.

No comments: