Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Choo choooooo





Chugging along with NT to chart and Oanda to trade. Yesterday I lost and today I'm breakeven (that's including spread). While not the greatest, I'm happy that I've been improving. I lost much less than when I posted about trading retarded and I'm watching for good setups. Sticking to my rules (for the most part) no doubt has improved performance. In fact, if I would have stuck to them completely, both today and yesterday would have be very small winners.

Must remember to:
-Cut stalled or reversed trades early!
-Only trade when ADX 25+!
-Trade with direction of CCI.

Lastly, I've added Eur/Chf to the mix. Found that when Eur/Usd retraces or stalls, Chf often continues to trend. Larger spread though, generally 2.1pips. So to trade it I want a stronger trend than normal to give me more chance of making profit with the increased spread so ADX+35 on Chf.

No comments: