Thursday, January 20, 2011

Been a while since I first got down but I still keep makin those funky sounds...


Man, been a while since I've updated. I've been busy trying all kinds of things and trading hours. You know, being inconsistent. But each time I come back to thinking that morning scalping is what I have to do, even though I'd prefer to sleep in.

Anyway, I felt that I was trying to trade too many setups and that I should stick to just one for now. Which I did today. I almost jumped in a couple times that looked nice even though my criteria wasn't met. The first few times would have lost me some pips and the other would have gained me quite a bit. But I'm happy that I stuck to my criteria in the face of those potential losses and gains. Gotta build discipline, soldier! Yes, sensei, sifu, emperor Palpatine!

Made slight gains today, about +3.5 pips. Ohyay!

No comments: