Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 56. +14.2. John Connor sent me.


Got back last night and to get back on my trading schedule I stayed up all night. Which I was kind of used to anyway since over the last couple weeks I'd been sleeping all day because of the surgery. Then I couldn't get back to sleep until 5am or so. So not too much of a stretch this morning to stay up. Come 8pm tonight I'll be dead tired which will be perfect.

As for trading, I don't know if it's true but mentally it feels as if Monday and Friday are the hardest days. Monday because it's slow, Friday because it's all over the place. But I felt up to the challenge and went with it. All standard trades. Small losses + Bigger wins = Me gusta.

In other news, I look like the Terminator with how red my eye is from the surgery. It should be fine in a couple weeks though. On our way across the border I was wearing sunglasses to protect my eye. Pull up and the agent looks through our truck and passports then looks over at me, "Hey son, take off those glasses."

*I take them off and look at him.

"Well shit!" he gasps. "Put those glasses back on and keep driving" and he waves us through.

Hahah. Had a good laugh at his reaction as we drove off.

Anyway, it's now time to play some gee-tar and enjoy the weekend.

No comments: