Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 57 -14, Day 58 - 8, Day 59 +5.



Rough Monday and Tuesday. Giving back what I made on Friday. However, I see where I went wrong and how to remedy it. Thus I took it a bit slower today and came out positive.

I didn't saved the charts the last two days because I didn't want to see them after the session, hah. But that's dumb because it doesn't allow me to reflect properly later on. So from this point I'll make sure to post up all the charts. Speaking of which, I will be posting the NT charts here on out instead of Oanda charts. Since my trades are based on the range charts in NT, post analysis is best done with those. I should have been doing that since the beginning. This means I have to mimic my trades in the NT sim so the entries/exits will be slightly delayed but that's fine. It will still allow me to see what I need to analyze my trading. I'll post an NT chart from today's session this evening.

*Edit - Today's charts added.

No comments: