Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 21. +16.3 Back to the boulevard









Went back to the old setup. I'm also starting back at day 21. Make myself work longer until the next leg of the 60 day challenge.

I'll be trading Asian this week because I'll be gone this coming weekend on a backpack trip and want to spend time with my girlfriend before I go. Which is hard to do trading the NY. So Asian for now. Anyway, one trade on Eur for a tiny win. Then noticed the Jpy jumping all over and the exact setups I look for. So got some trades in there. Lag in Oanda kicked in although it turned out well. The last trade showed movement in my favor on the NT charts. But Oanda price wasn't moving at all, even after the 10+ pip movement. My Oanda p/l showed a loss on the trade of .6, so just over half a pip. I thought that sucked but didn't want to have price jump against me so I exited with what I thought was a lose. A little irritated because it should have been a nice win but looked like a loser due to lag. Fortunately, at the end of the session I found that the trade did work as it should have and I did get the 10pips. So bueno.

No comments: