Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 23. +1.5. Who wrote the book of love?

Just two trades for a total of 1.5 pips. First trade went into tiny profit and stalled so I got out quick. Just in time as price reversed hard. Second trade got some quick profit, stalled again, and got out. Went a bit further but that's cool. Was going to trade some more but I really shouldn't. My girlfriend and I are going through some not so great times right now. Nothing to do with forex though. She's very supportive of that. Anyway, things are a little bumpy with us but we'll be fine. Just probably not the best time to trade. So I'm done for the day. Ohyay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that, hope all gets better (i'm in the same positin tbh). Keep up the pippin'. Loving the blog.

Eden

Soma said...

Thanks Eden, I appreciate it!