Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 35. +1.3 Slooooooow.

Today was no movement day. Felt like it was the Asian session. Also felt weird emotionally as well. Once price entered the doldrums I was down a couple pips. Normally I feel like there will be plenty of opportunities to make pips up and make more but not this time. As I waited there I felt like it was going to be losing day. Which I've had before, everyone does. But it felt weird "knowing" that even though there was a lot of time left in the session I was gonna be stuck. Buuut, I held out hope that something would happen and I could catch it at the right time. Then it did happen and I missed it! hah. I was considering getting in right before it took off and missed the nice move up. Then it stalled and I got in. Made a couple pips but I felt it would go more so held on only to have it start reversing. And seeing as how we were near a recent top I decided to exit, only to have price go up a bit more as I initially thought. hah. So back and forth back and forth. In the end though I pulled it through and came out positive.

No comments: