Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No trades today either.

Still not ready. Yesterday was the hardest day emotionally. Think it finally sunk in. I miss her quite a bit and feel bad for any pain I've caused her and there are times where I want to call her. Which is strange, because in the past when I've had a breakup with other girls I was done and had no desire to reconnect. However, I know it would be a mistake to call her. I can envision myself feeling trapped in a relationship that isn't working again and that's no bueno. So I'll just have to keep moving forward and deal with the feelings.

I've had a lot of energy over the last few days and have felt like doing physical activities. So began working out again, and cleaned my apartment from top to bottom. When I vacuumed I cleaned out the vacuum brushes and there was some long hair in there that was getting stuck. As retarded as it sounds, when I took out the hair, which of course was my ex-gf's, it reminded me of her and I became sad. Aye yah, hah. Oh well. Anyway, I'm gonna go swimming tomorrow which is always refreshing. Oh yeah, I just bought a mountain bike that I've been thinking about getting for a while. Gonna go biking on the weekend. Really looking forward to it.

No comments: