Sunday, April 17, 2011

No trading tomorrow morning

Girlfriend and I broke up last night. Crazy timing seeing as how we just got back from our trip to China. But even there, half the time we were fighting. There were just some differences between us that constantly caused issues. Over the last year and half we both made an effort to work on those things but it still wasn't working, we're just too different.

Kinda rough right now, things feel a bit empty without her. She filled up my life. But, the breakup was for the best and everything will be cool. Obviously not in the most upbeat mood, heh. So will skip trading tomorrow morning. Hopefully be back Tues.

2 comments:

Black said...

Take care Soma, I'm currently at "cold war" with my girlfriend too and we haven't spoken for a day. We faced lots of differences too but some times we are afraid to admit it. I'm still not sure what the outcome will turn out but I know it suck. Hope you will feel better soon.

Soma said...

Hey Black, thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it. I hope that you and your girlfriend are able to resolve things and be happy too.