Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 29. +3.2 Back from China

Returned from China yesterday around noon. Wasn't sure if I'd trade today but I went to sleep early last night and woke up today exactly at my normal trading time feeling awake and refreshed so went for it.

While trading, I felt a bit rusty and clumsy at first hah. The first trade I took I told myself it would be one to pop nicely. But feeling rusty I exited too soon. Though a win is still a win even if it's small so no worries. Second trade was an easy win. Didn't feel it would pop so was happy to exit when it stalled.

China was quite the experience. Went to Hong Kong, Macau, Ghuan Zou (sp?) and a bunch of other cities/villages on the mainland that I can't spell or pronounce, hah. My girlfriend has family in each of those places so we stayed with them and her cousins took us out and showed us around. We did so much it felt like I was gone for over a month. They asked what I wanted to do and I told them no touristy stuff. I want to go where and do what the people living there normally do. Except in HK I did want to walk the water to see the cityscape at night and the Bruce Lee statue. HAVE to do that. The cityscape was more amazing than I imagined. I could not believe how far it went and how beautiful it was. Pictures on the internet do not give you the entire picture. I thought the picturesque view of SF from Treasure island was a site to behold but it is nothing like the HK one.

HK
SF


Both amazing but as mentioned, the pictures of HK don't do it justice. You would have to expand that picture to the right by 2x and to the left by 3x to see the entire thing.

Maybe I'll post some pictures once my girlfriend uploads them. Anyway, gonna get some food now and enjoy the morning!

3 comments:

Black said...

hey.. welcome back! nice pictures pls share more! you like urban beauty maybe you can come Singapore one day! :D

Mark G said...

welcome back!

Soma said...

Thanks guys, it's good to be back!

Singapore is actually on my list of places to visit at some point. :)