Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 43 +12.7. First day with my new desk

4 trades today, all standard. The chart explains them all.

Loving my new desk. Adjusted it to the perfect height, lots of room for all 3 monitors and other stuff. It's great. I should have bought this a long time ago. Getting it here however was not the easiest thing in the world. I don't know why it didn't occur to me ahead of time, but it didn't fit in my car. So I had to stuff in my trunk halfway hanging out, haha, and tied it down with rope and twine. The trunk was so high in the air I couldn't see out my back window. Seeing as how I had 30 minute drive home and had to go up some hills I was worried about the rope coming undone and falling out so I held the twine ends in my hand as I drove, haha. Way too ghetto. Luckily no cops saw me and the toll guy didn't seem to care on my way over the Bay Bridge. So it turned out quite well. Good times.

No comments: