Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 44. +8.2. Christmas lights

For some reason today's chart reminds of Christmas lights, hence the title entry.

Three times today I felt that price was about to break through an area for a nice win. However, I didn't make those plays because I usually wait to see what price will do for a little longer. This has happened several times in the past as well. I think those particular moves have a higher chance of failure but when they hit they hit hard. Such as that move up just after 5:10. I told myself, "If it crosses xx, it's gonna blow up. Should I take it? Nah, I'll wait till it cross yy." But price moved so quickly there was no time to get in at yy and I was only able to get a very small piece of that move. Which of course, is still a great thing. But it will be even better if I can get a larger piece. I'm going to work on that.

Also, as of today I am compounding my account on a daily basis. Kampai!

No comments: