Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 2. +1.3. 1 trade. Lone Wolf and Pip.

Lots of moves within the range but none of them matched my rules exactly so I couldn't take them. And I kneeew the breakout would be nice, however, initial breakouts aren't part of my rules so I couldn't take it. Was just fun to watch price do what I expected. I figured there would be a stall of price after the breakout and predicted that at that time all my rules would get triggered so I'd be able to enter. And it did. I got 1.3 pips. So like yesterday, not a huge gain but I stuck to my rules 100% and came out positive. Ohyay!

Within that well defined range there were a lot of opportunities to trade off the local breakouts of consolidation. For these 60 days I'm not changing my rules so I can't trade those setups, though I will keep an eye on them for ways to exploit in the future.

1 comment:

Forex Signals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.