Sunday, January 23, 2011

or 3 tricks

I was thinking some more about the best way to reward myself. And while I would love a Glock, I want to make it as easy as possible to form the habit of sticking to my rules. So, instead of getting the gun, I'll get 3 other things I've been wanting that cost around $200 each. That way I can reward myself once every 20 days. Mall employee's can rest easy. For now.


First thing is the Ikea Galant desk. My desk is too high and the Galant is height adjustable. Perfect.
Second thing is a new computer chair. I've had mine for 6 years and it's time for a new one that's more plush and comfortable. I've tried Aeron's and other ergonomic chair but do not like them. No sir. The one I want:




Last item on the list is the Kindle with cover. I tried one out at Best Buy a while back and was blown away at how great the screen looks. Felt as if I was reading a book. Which is the point, after all.





Tomorrow, here we come.

No comments: