Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 3. No Trades

Unlike yesterday, I was in front of my computer today. Even a little bit earlier than usual. When I first turned on the screen my setup had just taken place and all my rules were met. However, I didn't trade because I always do a few stretches and pushups and drink some water before actually taking trades. Helps me be patient, get the blood flowing, and feeling ready, relaxed, and focused. So even though I saw my setup I held off to do my routine first. Which I think is a good thing. The rest of the session my criteria was never met again so I didn't take a trade.

Feels kinda frustrating to sit here for 2.5 hours and not do anything. But that is part of the process of building my discipline and I get to put $10 in the good boy jar.

Things to think about:
Wake up earlier? Lots of moves between 5am-6am so perhaps get up at 4:45. Oh man. It's hard enough getting up at 5:45am. I'll have to think about this. Maybe start going to sleep earlier each day by 15 minutes until I get to 1 hour earlier so I can wake up earlier.

Second, I keep seeing these consolidation breakouts with the trend:

 
Will keep watching them and maybe add them to my setup at the end of my 60days.

2 comments:

Jujuba.clara said...

Hey I just saw your blog, really nice work!

p.s. I will put you own my blog list ! ;)
http://fx-juliaclara.blogspot.com

Soma said...

Thanks Julia.