Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 10. +1.5

In the short time I've been waking up at 4:30am, this is another instance of a trade not taking place until the 7-8 time slot. It's becoming a theme.

Nothing good for me first couple hours then around 7am things strarted looking mighty tasty. My rules were met several times but I chose not to put in a pending order. Reason being that price was nearing the very top of a solid range. Too bad for me that each one of those trades would have been winners! hah. It's cool though. It very well could have reversed as it had when previously reaching that area. Then I'd be kicking myself for making such dumb trades. So no worries.

The few pendings I did put in mostly got canceled but one went through for a gain of 1.5 pips. I felt it still had a good likelihood of going higher but (due to anxiousness I think) I decided to close it with profit to be safe. It immediately went higher and I told myself, "See? Should have left it." Yeah yeah. I'll work on being more in tune for next time.

No comments: