Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 5. No Trades. Oh wait, jus kidding jus kidding jus kidding. +2.2 pips.

A little frustrating. Woke up at 4:30am today, as I did yesterday. No trades though a couple times I thought for sure I'd get one in but then a rule would be broken and I'd have to cancel a pending order. Kinda just sat here with my thumb up my ass for almost 3 hours. I suppose the screen time though is good since I'm noticing setups that I will test out later on...

Also, I'm finding it easier and easier to cancel the orders when the rules are suddenly broken. It feels almost automatic now.

Well, nevermind, hah. As I was writing this I decided to give one last look at the chart and what did I spy with my half-Mexican eye? A setup forming with all my rules met. So put in the limit and it hit and stalled so I quickly exited with 2.2 pips. That's the second time now this happened at almost the same exact time. Might be coincidence but I'll make a note of it. Might be that this particular hour is better for my setup and rules.

2 comments:

Jujuba.clara said...

I find so hard trade scalping, specially at m1, I think my if I trade that my heart would explode. =)
I saw that you don't like to wake up early, I have friends from US that are trading, and they wake up to trade London, some of them trade UK, US and a little of Asian, sleeping just 2-3 hours a day.

crazy !!!

Soma said...

Yeah, prices moves pretty fast at first but get used to after a while. Your friends only get 2-3 hours of sleep?? That is crazy. I need at LEAST 7 otherwise I'm a zombie.