Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 17 part 2. +1.2

Even though I traded the morning session a bit I checked out the Asian. Gotta get more screen time in to get used to holding positions. I tried using 2 targets so my chart markers look a little crazy, hah. First trade I had the 3713 as the 1st target and second target for the runner was all the way at 3730. Quite a difference from my normal quick bites. As you can see, first target was hit almost perfectly and I exited my first scale. Held on and price started to reverse. Went too much for my liking so I scaled the rest out around 02.

Next trade I was targeting 80 but price bounced back before it and considering that it was near a pivot area I scaled out both real quick.

No big gain but was interesting trading pure price action and using 2 targets. Look forward to tomorrow.

No comments: