Thursday, February 3, 2011

Leeets do dis.

In my last entry I mentioned I might be hindering myself by not getting in enough trades. But also expressed concern that those thoughts may be stemming from old habits rather than legit qualms.

I've been thinking about it all day and have come to the conclusion that I do need to get more trades in. I've proved to myself that I can follow rules 100% so it's time to add another setup. Also making a slight change to the current one to allow a few more trades in. Just small changes overall. That way I can continue to build discipline and not be inundated with a million things to watch. Yet still test myself and my setups/rules to see if they really are valid. And more importantly, to find out if I'm a good boy!

I'm a little nervous already, hah, but it's time to see if I'm made of sterner stuff than Megatron. Fuck that guy.

No comments: