Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No trades today

Argh. Frustrated. I've been having to leave NT on 24x7 to collect data for seamless sessions for my range bar data. Otherwise there are gaps. That's frustrating enough but last night I noticed NT wasn't tracking anything at all. Restarted, uninstalled, reinstalled, everything from scratch, and all that wonderful stuff. Still no go. So I tried using Multicharts. And while that comes close, it tends to draw bars in different places than NT at times (compared it a few days ago). So no trades today and the one thing that works perfectly for me is the Oanda 1 min charts. hah. Which is what I've always entered my trades on anyway. If I can't get NT to work soon I may just use the 1 min on Oanda. Similar data to my range bars, I just prefer the cleaner look of range bars. But it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

And the band marches on.

No comments: