Friday, February 25, 2011

DAY 20!!! +3.6 Let the party begin, bitches!


5 trades today. 3 winners 2 losers. I'm pretty happy with the way I traded today. The first trade I held out just a but long than I normally would, until it got to the point where my mind was screaming "GET OUT NOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So I exited and it was the perfect moment since price instantly reversed. The 2 and 3rd trades were loser but I exited them early because the way price was acting didn't seem right. Good thing too because both of them would have hit my full stop costing me extra pips. 4rth trade went the same as the first. The 5th trade was a bit different. Price was constantly bouncing off the 21 ema (different chart) and then falling. It happened 3 times previous so I decided that I was going to take the trade the next time it happened. Which I did and made a small profit.

And today is DAY 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I successfully made it to my first milestone!! Goddamn. Even though it's only been 20 trading days, I feel like I've come so far and done so much already. I mean, it's the first time I've actually stuck this thing out through the good and the bad times. And there were a few bad days in there! hah. Normally, I would have gone back and forth between time frames, indicators, methods, rules, then I'd brake the rules or not follow them at all then I'd change everything again. Never moving forward, always in a circle. So I'm quite proud of myself and what I've done in these 20 days. I have a lot of work ahead of me but I feel I'm making great progress and heading towards my goals.

I've been trading 1000 units on Oanda, haha. Wanted to prove I could stick to my rules before I went higher. On Monday I'm going to up it to 10000 units.

Lastly, I get my first reward to myself! Ohyay! Gonna get that Kindle. My gf is actually looking forward to it too because she plans on using it whenever I'm not, hah.

Blazing saddles baby. Where da white wimen at?!